Membership in the American Primrose Society comes with many perks:
- Being part of a great Primula community (sharing your interest in primroses, learning more about primroses, developing friendships, and more!)
- One of the finest Primula seed exchanges held early in each new year
- Primroses Journal four times a year, in print and online digital version
- Website access to PDF files of the twelve most recent issues of our Primroses journal (three years’ worth!)
- Annual National Primrose Show
Join us or renew your membership by visiting our Store. Payments through PayPal is the most convenient, least expensive and most secure method of payment (No extra charges, no mailing costs, no need for checks or money orders). Alternatively, you can use our Membership Renewal/Application Form (PDF file) to pay by check or money order (Note: US funds only, please. Canadian dollars cannot be accepted owing to heavy exchange fees). Send the form to:
3524 Bowman Ct
Alameda, CA 94502
USA – One Year – Paper and Digital Quarterly – $30 USD
Canada – One Year – Paper and Digital Quarterly -$32 USD
Overseas – One Year – Paper and Digital Quarterly – $38 USD
Worldwide Special – One Year – DIGITAL ONLY – $25 USD
Donation: The society greatly appreciates the support of donors. As the society is run almost entirely by volunteers, donations are used directly to pay for the printing and publication of the quarterly, to run the website, to pay for the hire of premises for the National Show, etc.
Annual Membership Renewals: Our Membership system has been changed to a 365-day automated Membership system. A member’s renewal date will be the date that the member joined or last renewed. A reminder email will be sent to the member 30 days before expiry. For example, if someone joined (or renewed) on July 12, a reminder email would be sent on June 12. Likewise, if a member’s expiry date is December 31, a notice would be sent on December 1. If a member wants to continue receiving the Quarterly without interruption, they need to renew their membership before it expires.